Marvelous Mustard Herb-Crusted Air Fried Rack of Lamb
The best rack of lamb I have ever had. Mouth-wateringly flavorful and delicious. Simple and easy recipe to create at home, using Spesh gourmet seasonings.
- 1 Cast Iron Pan
- 1 XL Air Fryer
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1.5 tbsp Fresh Chopped Basil
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Spesh Hawaiian Salt
- 1 tsp Spesh CA Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Spesh SPG Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Spesh Tuscan Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Original Spesh Blend
- 1/4 tsp Blackening Seasoning
- Score skin to allow rub to marinate into lamb.
- Rub 1 tbsp olive oil onto all sides, then sprinkle ground Hawaiian Salt, SPG Seasoning, and blackening seasoning onto rack of lamb.
- Mince Rosemary & Basil.
- Mix 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Mustard, minced Rosemary, minced Basil, Tuscan Seasoning, & CA Garlic into a paste and apply to the rack of lamb.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Sear in cast iron pan for 3 mins each side.
- Air Fry for 19 mins at 380 degrees
Assemble ingredients: Herb paste ingredients: Mustard-herb paste: Add a lil extra Spesh to bring out all the flavors! Quick cast iron pan sear; Air Fry it up! Finished deliciousness Best rack of lamb I have had in my life! Not kidding. Enjoy!